Eufy RoboVac 11 Pros & Cons
- The dustbin is easy to take out and clean (it takes several seconds)
- The robot cleaner does not run into furniture
- Many cleaning modes that can be chosen via remote control
- It may be stuck under chairs
- Collision detection may be not precise – it avoids light-colored objects but runs into dark-colored ones
Tesvor X50011 Pros & Cons
- It cleans spots that are hard to reach
- Good battery life
- High suction power helps to clean different kinds of surfaces
- It may “get lost” if you have a dark colored carpet or it has a black pattern
- Some customers claim that it does not return to the recharging station automatically
RoboVac 11 versus Tesvor X500: compare and choose
I had an opportunity to test these two models and this comparison should help you choose the right model. If we compare the battery life, then we see that both can work for 100 minutes, despite the fact that RoboVac 11 has the battery capacity of 2600 mAH, while Tesvor X500 has the battery capacity of 2500 mAH.
Eufy also may require more time to recharge – 4-5 hours, while 4 hours is usually enough for X500. Cleaning modes is another difference between these models – X500 has an intensive mode, while Eufy does not. However, these models also have many common features, like the remote controller and a great protection system that helps to avoid dropping off, collision. Both robots are built well – they feel solid, and their components are durable. Nevertheless, X500 is a bit heavier – 10.75 pounds versus Robovac with its weight of 6.7 pounds.
If you look for a powerful cleaning robot, and you do not have surfaces hard to clean then Eufy is for you. It covers a huge area, but Tesvor is more powerful and it has 4 cleaning stages (Eufy has 3 only), but it covers a smaller area. Eufy is also more expensive than Tesvor.
The Eufy suction power is 1000 pa, while Tesvor’s power is 1500 pa. Both models have the same dustbin capacity of 600 ml.
It is easy to make a choice between Eufy RoboVac 11 versus Tesvor X500, Eufy covers 2000 square feet, while Tesvor covers 1600 square feet only.
Tesvor wins here – 60 dB versus 64 dB that Eufy produces, but the difference is so small that we can ignore it.
Both models can clean carpets, but Tesvor has 4 cleaning stages and it has 500 pa more suction power than Eufy.