Eufy RoboVac 11 – a real workhorse for affordable price
I liked the work of its brushes – they collect all the dust and hair from the floor and from the carpets with the low fibers. Therefore, you have no need to grasp at the smartphone every time you want to clean because it has no Wi-Fi connection. It is equipped with air filters in order to devour the harmful particles from the air in the cleaning zone.
Eufy RoboVac 11 Pros & Cons
- 00 minutes of operating allows cleaning the considerable part of the apartment
- here is no need to move the gadget when it is stuck in the corner manually. You can just use the remote control
- Long charging time – it takes it up to 5 hours to get ready for operating
- It leaves some spots in the corners
Shark ION ROBOT 750 – great capacity for over an hour of cleaning time
ION ROBOT 750 vs RoboVac 11 is the easier and more comfortable in use – it fits perfectly for everyday upkeep. The robot also has the self-cleaning brush that helps to avoid hair tangling around it. It creates the smart map in order to adapt to the surrounding space.
Shark ION ROBOT 750 Pros & Cons:
- High cleaning capability due to the 3-staged technology
- The low level of noise doesn’t disturb people in the house
- Unstable Wi-Fi connection
- Small bin capacity – only 380 ml, so I have to empty it too often
Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs Eufy RoboVac 11 - comparison for the right choice
Many people ask which one worths their money - ION ROBOT 750 or Eufy RoboVac 11 — because both of them are considered to be powerful and reliable enough. That’s why I’ve tested them personally and present the brief comparison chart.
Either ION ROBOT 750 or RoboVac 11 can boost with the sensors preventing them from stumbling, falling, and tangling up in the cords. After losing all their energy, they automatically go the base to recharge. Shark ION ROBOT 750 vs Eufy RoboVac 11 has its own mobile app for “smart” managing, but its price is far above RoboVac cost. It is not the flaw if you’re not apart with your smartphone even for a minute and prefer to use it for all purposes.
Eufy versus Shark has a very capacious bin – 600 ml. It would be better to buy this model if there is much dust in your house. Besides, there is the Virtual Wall option for preventing the gadget from cleaning in unsanctioned places.