iLife V4 - your disciplined helper on all surface types
I had a luck to correlate iLife A4 vs V7 and notice straight away that these models were not so noisy in comparison to their counterparts. I understood that noise level depends on the vacuum pump power, so among these two, iLife A4 is slightly louder, but still can't be compared to other models noise.
iLife ILIFE A4 Pros & Cons
- As for me the biggest advantage that it properly cleans all types of surfaces: wooden floor, linoleum, and carpets. It sticks neither on thick nor on thin carpets because I have both
- I'm glad that it has a remote control because I can’t stand to power it manually and move it around
- It doesn't massively bump into furniture. I was afraid of black marks that such devices can leave, but this one doesn't in case it touches something
- A huge disadvantage is that its stair control doesn't work properly. Each time on the second floor I used to monitor it preventing from falling from a staircase
- It moves a bit chaotically and doesn't build a map of the environment, so it cleans properly, but randomly and doesn't save time
- It returns to a charging station only if it is in the same room, in the opposite case, it stops in a remote place. So, if it is too far I have to pick it up and return by myself
iLife V7 - a silent cleaner with long battery
From the first testing, it was out of doubt which one had a more powerful battery iLIFE V7 or iLIFE A4. The first one makes the whole cleaning in one charge and doesn't die out somewhere in the corner making me searching for it.
iLife ILIFE V7 Pros & Cons
- It learns fast. During the first run it got stuck more than five times, but during the next cleaning, it passed through those areas
- There is the APP for the iPad. It's cool because I'm used to it, but it is in Chinese, at least it shows how much battery life is left
- I don't turn the volume louder when it cleans near me because it's really super quite
- Sometimes it just turned around before a carpet, but when I put it there, it continued cleaning
- I put a dock station in the corner of the corridor, and it had problems in finding it, so it should have been an open area because it couldn't return
- I restricted its work to one room at a time because it made strange itineraries and cleaned one spot several times, but missed the middle of the room
Is it still an issue Chuwi ILIFE A4 or V7?
iLife V7 has a little bit longer battery life in comparison to iLife A4 (150 versus 120 minutes, respectively) and it's also more than twice lighter, but iLife A4 has in double bigger suction (1000 to 400 pa).
In contrast, iLife V7 has smaller dustbin capacity (300 vs 450 ml), but iLife A4 is much louder.
So, if you still in between what model to choose, you can also read my other cleaners reviews and compare them to other models including more practical details then are in the comparison chart. However, from this robot vacuums comparison, I would rather choose iLife A4 because it's capable to clean all types of surfaces, but note that iLife V7 works more than 2 hours when it's fully charged.